injury firm logo registered trademark

What Is Required if I'm Involved at a boating accident or watercraft accident?

cruise ship at sunset in oceanIf you are involved in a boating accident, usually it requires a report to the agency within the state that regulates ships or to the United States Coast Guard or even both. When a boat or watercraft operator is involved in a collision with another vessel or an "allision"(so striking a fixed object or a non-moving vessel), then they must promptly contact the state agency regulating ships to ascertain whether any kind of documentation is necessary. Struggling to stay on the scene, give aid, and report that the commuting injury to the appropriate state agency in a timely fashion is a crime. If a person was hurt or property damage occurred be certain to report the boating incident your insurance carrier. If someone other than you was at fault, contact The Injury Firm soon as you can.

Our seasoned boating accident lawyer in Fort Lauderdale and watercraft accident attorneys in Fort Lauderdale Florida have experience managing an assortment of boating personal injury cases and watercraft personal injury cases. Make sure you don't get to the statute of limitations for your boating or watercraft injury, call The Injury Firm immediately.

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.